Superior performance in all conditions, high weighing accuracy.
- Weigh in motion without hindering
- Fast and accurate measurement at low and high speeds
- Easy installation and operation
- Life and road safety by controlling weight and dimensions
- Long road life with minimum maintenance cost
- Online legal document control
High Speed Weigh in Motion System
High speed weigh in motion system system is generally used as pre-selection system for low speed weigh in motion stations. The system comprises the weight measurement sensors, loop detectors and contol unit located into a cabinet placed beside the road. It enables weighing of the vehicles while they are enroute without hindering traffic stream. All high speed weigh in motion processes are performed by HSWimScale management and reporting software.
The system rapidly determines lane violation, speed, number of axles, vehicle class, axle weights and gross weight of the vehicles.
The system rapidly determines axle weights and gross weight of the vehicles as well as number of axles, axle groups and axle distances. Vehicle class is designated by using gathered information and compared with the legal limits. Potential overloaded vehicles are directed to low speed weigh in motion system through VMS message system while other vehicles continue their route. Accordingly vehicle density in low speed weigh in motion stations are reduced. Numberplate recognition and image of acquisition camera system which enables recording overloaded vehicles, and dimension measurement system which enables measuring height of the vehicles can be integrated to the system.
- COST 323 Class B
- Accurate weighing at low and high vehicle speeds
- Determining axle weights and gross weight of the vehicles
- Designating number of axles, axle groups, speed and vehicle class
- Vehicle traffic management with variable message and signalization system
- Full integration with low speed WIM system
- Lane violation warning
- Vehicle identification with ANPR and image acquisition camera system (option)
- Measuring vehicle height (option)
Low Speed Weigh in Motion System
Low speed WIM system are widely used in applications in which vehicle weights must be determined accurately such as road side control stations provided by legal authorities, customs transition points, vehicle inspection stations operated by public or private establishments and logistics industry. It can be integrated to high speed WIM system which is used as pre-selection system, or it can be used stand alone as well.
AXLELINE®-WIM series dynamic axle scale is the most important part of low speed weigh in motion system in which the axle weights and gross weight of vehicles are determined. The weighing operation occurs automatically during vehicles pass over the weighing platform within the speed limits. Load Line – 2 AW “Axle Scale Management System” which consists of Weight Indicator, Computer, Windows based WinSCALE programme and printer meets all expectations for weighing operations .
ANPR, general view, escaped vehicle and security camera systems, automatic vehicle dimensioning sytem can be integrated to the system.
- OIML R134 Class 1, 2
- Dynamic weighing with high accuracy
- Determining of axle weights and gross weight
- Directing vehicles by message panel and traffic signalization system
- Designating number of axles, axle groups and vehicle class by optional vehicle classification system
- Automatic vehicle identification by optional ANPR camera system
- Determining vehicle dimensions owing to optional automatic vehicle dimensioning system
- Easily managable weighing processes by WimScale software.
- Data communication with central information system